Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Tshirt choke from guard 1

Easy to pull of tshirt choke from the guard position.


Starting out with my opponent in my closed guard.


With my left hand I grab his tshirt around the middle and pull it towards me to free it. "Shaking" it a little may make this easier.


I push the cloth up on to the side of his throat. In sparring/fighting he would ofcourse be fighting back and probably be leaned more forward.


I reach around his neck and with my left hand I feed the tshirt to my right. The little finger of my right hand should be positioned next to my right thumb.


I let go with my left hand and grab my right wrist.


Pulling my right hand down and pushing my left elbow up in a circular motion thightens the choke.

1 comment:

Robert said...

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. cheap custom shirts

__