Friday, June 22, 2007

Ken at Danish Open Submission Wrestling

Here is a video clip of my friend and employee Ken Allen fighting at the Danish Open Submission Wrestling tournament a few weeks ago. I met Ken in Portland, OR back in 2003 when I was there to train, and about a year ago, we invited him to come to Denmark and teach in our gym. He has taught me and everyone else in the gym tons of stuff and the level of the entire team has been raised significantly with his inputs and teachings here. We are very happy to have him as a part of CSA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome one handed no-gi crucifix choke in Ken's first match! I am trying to work that into my game, but I usually try to finish with two hands once the first is in place - I never really thought about finishing with only one. Good stuff!

__