Saturday, July 27, 2013

Trying to return to the mat...

Since the Summercamp and MMA match, I haven't been able to train since I got a severe case of bursitis in my right knee from bumping it on the mat. One of the most annoying injuries there are and it doesn't even feel like a real injury! :(

Anyways, have been rolling and lifting weights for three days in a row now and so far, the body feels pretty good. Still a long way to go to get in shape for the competitions of the fall and ultimately the Europeans in January, but I'll do my best.

Stumbled over this video of a roll from our Summercamp last month. Ellis is a talented, young guy whom I promoted to a well deserved blue belt. I am sure you won't disagree on that decision if you watch the video :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty good post.I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Do you know what a good resume should have and not have? Don't worry the top resume design a suitable resume for you in best format.Get these PROFESSIONAL RESUME WRITING SERVICE today and make sure you stand ahead from the crowd.

pexejurer said...

Amazing sharing, thanks for sharing with the online community. Yowhatsapp SMS Bomber cymera

__