Monday, October 15, 2012

The road to London: Week 4.

So far, so good! I've managed to keep training pretty hard, although I only rolled three days last week to recover little injuries I am getting from training. Friday, I did over two hours of sparring and some really high intensity rounds in between, which cost me the weekend off. Fingers, shoulder, knee, toes - everything seems to hurt a little bit, but it is nothing serious. I can't wait to be on the mats in London, where adrenaline will make sure, that I won't feel any of it.

Just a few trainings left, and then it is off to England! I haven't really looked at my division yet. No matter who I get to compete against, it is going to be a tough match anyways, and thinking about it, is not gonna change anything.

My preparations has been as good as they could be under the circumstances, now the rest is up to the enormous equation that is a Jiu Jitsu match. Excited to see how it goes and hoping that I'll have some cool matches and experiences in the backpack, when the weekend is over.


No comments:

__