Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I'm still alive :)

Yes yes, I know I have been lazy regarding updating the blog lately, but don't worry, I have not been lazy with my training ;-) I have some new posts in mind that I plan on writing down here soon, also with some new video clips. I need to get me a new videocamera so I can actually make them though, but I'll figure something out.

Training is going really good, I have doubled the hours I teach every week and it is as always cool to see people in the gym get better. I also get some good hours of sparring every month to keep the rhythm going and I have started to plan my weeks a little better so I am sure I have time for weight lifting and sparring in between all the teaching. I am still doing some web- and graphical design on the side, but it is hard to find time for, so sometime in 2008 I hope to be working solely on trainingrelated things.

If you take a look at my 1000 flighthours project, you might notice that I am closing in on the 900 mark. That took a while, but it is cool to get there, and it will be a good time to evaluate my training and progress a little. I plan on shooting a new sparring video when I get there.

I recently launched a new amateur MMA and Muay Thai turnament held in my gym called CSA Fight Night. I make it to give the beginners and upcoming talents a chance to get some fight experience before they take the big step and fight in a bigger show. The first one was a big success and the second one is already gonna be February 1st. Check out the video from the first one: (notice the handsome referee!!)



My biggest project is the Adrenaline show, which will return April 12th. I'll post some more about that as the event and fightcard starts to evolve.

No comments:

__