Thursday, August 9, 2012

While I wait...

While I wait for my back to get better, I have decided to let science have it's go at improving my body. I love science, and will do my best to be half man, half machine, when I finally return to the mats full force.

Yesterday, I got an x-ray of my back and will have answer soon whether they can see something there or not. Next step is most likely an MRI to determine exactly how bad things look down there.



Today, I had an ultrasound scan and second shot of adrenal cortex hormone in my shoulder in an attempt to kill the inflammation that has kept me away from weight lifting for a year now.



Next step is laser eye surgery. I might just as well have it done now, while I have nothing else to do. I am tired of bringing glasses for competitions anyway, so appointment made for next week!


No comments:

__