Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Back in business(?)

Last night, I was back in sparring for the first time in three weeks (despite rolling a little bit in Norway). I went super slow and avoided any heavy guys, and I think it went really well. The tingling feeling in my leg from the back injury is minimal today, so I am pretty optimistic!

There is a competition in 11 days, that I had really wanted to join, but I think the best idea would probably be to skip it, since I am barely starting up training right now. Such a shame, but I guess my demolition by black belts will have to wait a bit longer :)

2 comments:

BJJ Tournament, Training and Paleo Diet Blog said...

Sorry to hear about your injury. I am currently out with a herniated disk in my back and am jealous that you can train at all. Good luck with the healing process.

Unknown said...

i love reading this article so beautiful!!great job!
Marc Touati

__