Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Adrenaline 3 - what an amazing experience

I have not been posting a lot on this blog lately. The last few months I have been really busy preparing Adrenaline 3, which was my biggest MMA event to date. The preparations were done well, so everything went smoothly on the day and I could really enjoy experiencing the whole show, audience and fights. The fights were awesome and had some of the most spectacular finishes I have ever seen, including one guy getting hit by a kick to the neck in the title fight and just kept standing up while being completely knocked out.



We had three guys from our team fighting MMA at this event, and we had put a huge effort into preparing them for these fights. They were very, very hard matched and all three lost their fights. That is what happens, and I don't want my own fighters to get easy matchups at my own show. The most important thing is, that the whole process of preparing the guys for the fights have been amazing and they have all taken a huge jump in skill level since we started. Win or lose, I am very proud of all of them.

Parts of the established danish media was covering the event and they got some really good videos out of it. Here are some of them:

- Interview with me about MMA
- Feature about Christoffer Volf from my team
- Christoffers fight

A week before the show, I put together a promotion video for the event, you can check it out here:

No comments:

__